Which couple would want to compromise on their wedding video and photos? None, of course! From days, months and sometimes years, girls and boys often keep a wedding videographer in mind, which they would hire at the time they tie the knot. They are probably super-impressed and mesmerized with their wedding videos.
However, what if they have a destination wedding? The new-found dilemma for them is whether they should take along their “dream” wedding videographer for their destination wedding video or hire one there?
Unwavering the “Waves”
It sounds ideal to fly the dream wedding videographer for the destination marriage video. After all, it's their big day. The only hitch of taking a home grown wedding videographer is the additional costs of travel and accommodation.
You will be surprised and glad to know about the ways out of this problem too.
- Most videographers offer special packages for destination weddings, which are mostly equal to the cost of shooting the video in the same city.
- Considering the travel expenses, couples often use their membership points for the videographer's tickets.
- Accommodation expenses can be slashed by keeping the videographer only for the important two or three days rather than a week or so like the other guests.
With such arrangements, couples would be incurring additional costs equal to peanuts for getting their videos shot by their dream videographer.
The Continuing Confusion…
Still in a dilemma?
Glancing at the following pros of home-grown videographers and cons of hiring a wedding videographer at the destination will help in untangling the knot.
Most resorts popular for destination weddings offer to hire a professional wedding videographer for the wedding. Couples can hire them, but there is more than one risk associated.
- The wedding videographer is new to the bride, groom and their family. Moreover, there is limited time for proper introductions. This makes it challenging for the couple to communicate their aspirations and expectations from the wedding video.
- Often, resorts host more than two to three weddings at a time, depending on the time of the year. Odds are high that the videographer might have time enough to shoot the ceremony only. The other magical moments of the dressing up, guest smiles and relatives' expressions might just be ignored. What's more; since the videographer is at the destination, the lover story before the wedding remains unfolded.
- Wedding videos are mostly unique stories, which the “busy” wedding videographer may be unable to unfold.
Conversely, these are the many benefits of hiring a home-grown videographer.
- He knows exactly what the bride and groom want, therefore, leaving no scope for disappointment. He can be updated much before the family reaches the destination.
- His prime focus is only the bride and groom, leaving no time for any unnecessary commitments.
- As mentioned above, flying the wedding videographer to a destination may not always burn your pockets. A little additional cost for the perfect wedding video is certainly not a problem.
So, considering all the above points, the right choice would be to hire the home-grown wedding videographer, who can turn the many dreams and aspirations of the couple into reality; without a doubt!
The author holds a deep interest in the field of event videography and wedding videography. And also he is highly experienced in providing well researched quality information and tips about photography, videography, event videography and wedding videography. To discover more of destination wedding video visit at Ridgeproductionweddings