Your wedding; the day you tied the knot with the most beloved person in your life is certainly a memory that cannot be forgotten. You breathe it, live it and rejoice in it for every moment of your life. Well, although you cannot ever forget these pleasant memories, you certainly want to capture them in a wedding video, Los Angeles to re-live them even after 50 years of that unforgettable day. It is certainly a pleasure to “re-wind” and “re-visit” all those special moments.
To recollect the memories in the same light as that of the wedding day, it is essential that the wedding video, Los Angeles captures all the essentials, while eliminating the unnecessary details. Going back into time must be a pleasure and not a disaster.
A pleasurable experience
To make your wedding video a delight to remember, here's what you must and must not include in your wedding video.
- Skip the not-so-important bits. It's the wedding of the bride and groom. So, include everything related to them; including the glances and looks, the quiet hidden smiles they give each other during the rehearsal and the D-day. Capture every moment of their happiness and joy.
- Resist the temptation of going “Down the Ages”. Who does not like to watch and re-watch their childhood memories? However, a wedding video does not depict the journey from childhood to adulthood. Take care to eliminate these and focus completely on the wedding celebrations, vows and more.
- Steer away from guest interviews. Cover the guests, but do not include their interviews. Interviews and opinions of the guests about the bride and groom tend to be boring.
- Focus on the theme. Ensure that the theme is well depicted in the wedding video.
- Make the wedding video personal. Include everything from the walk down the aisle, the kiss and the fun time with near and dear ones. Enhance the video by adding color themes matching the bride's outfit or so. Include every tiny bit of the ceremony and eliminate all the unnecessary.
- You are certainly interested in capturing the enthusiasm and fun associated with the wedding, and not the usual formalities. It is a great idea to cut the reception and focus on the other essentials instead. Get as many shots of the bride and groom; smiling together, walking together and more so.
Although DVD's are a popular way to save the videos and pass it on to your friends and acquaintances, few couples now fail to have a DVD player; thanks to the advancement in technology. Most videographers now offer digital movie files on thumb drives. These thumb drives allow you to stream videos online, play it on your TV, which mostly have a USB port or just give it to your near and dear ones to keep.
Although professional wedding videographers are well aware of these essentials, it is good ideas to meet them and chalk out all that you want to cover in your wedding video, so as to avoid any future complications. For, the same moments cannot be captured again.
The author is highly experienced in providing well researched quality information and tips about photography, videography, event videography and wedding videography. To discover more of wedding video in Los Angeles visit at Ridgeproductionweddings.com .