The initial happy months
Maternity is a blissful feeling for the mother to be and also to the other family and friends. Those 9 months are almost a celebration of all sorts for the family. A lot of waiting, happy feelings and planning goes in for the infant who will be join the family! The family members plan on making every moment special for the mother carrying the baby. They come up with a lot of gestures to keep her happy. We all know that a happy mom can deliver a happy healthy baby.
Why Should Parents Consider Maternity Photography?
Baby showers, brunches, lunches, dinners, gifts etc. are part of the activities that take place in the 9 months. Husbands or relatives gifting mothers or the parents-to-be maternity photography are growing. It is for everyone to freeze the moments of happiness in Polaroid. When the baby grows up he or she can look at the celebrations captured and imagine how much their parents waited and celebrated his or her arrival. So this is a step towards bonding as well.
What are the ideas or theme one can consider?
Photographers have come up with various creative ideas for the mothers to treasure their pregnancy, the wait, the anticipation for a long time to come. Props like, small tiny shoes, tiny dresses, stuffed toys etc. are popular. Husbands or the fathers-to-be also adorn the frame, kissing the bump! Baby books, shopping list for babies are a few other themes parents indulge in for a theme.
Maternity photography is a rapidly opted for option across the globe. Professional photographers should plan the shoots carefully. Parents will cherish these pregnancy photographs forever. A good photographer often gets recommended by word of mouth. Internet is the way of life today and social media works out as a great way to find maternity photographers. The Likes on the Face book page and reviews will help you shortlist one. If you need creative candid, maternity photography, you can look up Maternity photography Seattle, if you want to find one in Seattle.
Things to keep in mind for maternity photography
- Choose the time.
- Set aside a budget.
- Choose your photographer.
- Choose a location
- Choose a theme.
- If you are not sure of the location & theme, discuss with your photographer.
Things to keep in mind before hiring your photographer
- Check their portfolio. This will include the photographs of the past clients. Sometimes, the photographers carry hardcopy of the pictures. Alternatively, you can check the photos on the website as well. If required, request their numbers and talk to them about their experience.
- Ask what the photographer can offer you and how different or unique can he or she be in your photo shoot.
- Discuss the pricing. Check if advance has to be paid. Some people will request a 50% advance prior to the project and 50% post completion.
- Be sure whether or not you are getting the hard copies or only soft copies of the photographs. Some people like to store and share in digitally while a few others need hardcopies to deck up their living space with good memories.
- See if you need to get into a contract if you don't need your photographs on their websites or portfolio. There are people who would like to keep it private and if belong to this group then you must mention this during your discussion.
- Do you need special effects on the photographs? Do you need a different locale to be created? Do you want a fairy land or a chocolate world? If so, discuss these plans in detail with the photographer.
- Pay attention to the demeanor of the photographer in the initial discussions. Analyze if you are comfortable to pose with him or her. See if his attitude is accommodative of your requests. If he is rigid and not wanting to adapt your doable ideas then you may want to search for another one.
- Similarly you should be flexible too. There may be certain things only experts in the photography field can understand. Reason it out if the photographer is recommending against any of your ideas. Discuss logically and arrive at a conclusion.
Photographer is very important here because you will be investing money in it. An understanding and cooperation between the two parties will create wonders and great photographs that you can cherish for a long time!
It is your maternity photography – make it worthwhile!
Rozar fedo has written many article related to Maternity photography Seattle or tacoma maternity photography. Now he is writing article on Maternity Photographs By Professional Photographers In Seattle.